Sometimes your damaged roof doesn’t require a total roof replacement. In many cases, a roof repair can effectively fix your roof’s problems. With over 15 years of serving Greensboro, Seamless Gutter Pros is your preferred roofing company. Submit a contact form on our website or call 336-688-2630 to get started!
When Should I Repair my Roof?
You might not notice that your roof needs repairs unless you see damage on your ceilings, like wet spots or mold, or if you find shingles in your yard when mowing the lawn. Sometimes you may see damage to your roof from the street, but few homeowners regularly climb up to their roofs to inspect for damage. Have a professional roofer assess your roof occasionally to determine if you need maintenance or repairs. Some things a roofing contractor can tell you:
- Leaks: You may have minor leaks into your attic space that aren’t yet showing signs of water intrusion on living space ceilings. Small leaks are usually quick fixes.
- Missing or damaged shingles: Roofers can replace shingles in small sections if only a few are damaged. The wind direction of a large storm can affect shingles on one side and leave another untouched.
- Cracked seals or rubber: Extreme temperatures can deteriorate the adhesive materials that seal and weatherproof your roof. One of our experts can re-lay your shingles and apply fresh caulking.
Emergency Roof Repairs by Greensboro’s #1 Roofer
Seamless Gutter Pros offers 24/7 emergency roof repair services. We understand that roof damage doesn’t always happen during business hours Monday through Friday. Whether on the weekend or at 3 a.m., someone is standing by our phones to take your call.
When is it an emergency?
- Damage is allowing water intrusion near electrical sources in your home.
- A large storm has done considerable damage to your roof’s structure.
- A neighbor cut a large tree down the wrong way, and it fell on your house.
- Your grill was too close to your house and lit part of the roof on fire.